Icinga FoxBox G25 is a compact and low cost Linux-based server to monitor network devices in realtime, using a Nagios engine, also able to send and receive general purpose SMS messages using a commercial SIM card.
Icinga FoxBox offers basically the same features of the others FoxBox, as a Web server with a fully-featured web interface to manage SMS services. Furthermore, it works as a monitoring server with a web interface showing all the features available in Icinga, and a dedicated system to collect all the alerts and instantaneously send them via SMS to the contacts defined in configuration files.
Lastly, it is available the USB sensors integration, to connect various kind of sensors (temperature, humidity, presence, ...) thus giving the possibility to instantly check the environmental situation in realtime.
Moreover, Icinga FoxBox G25 also provides advanced sending tools, like time-scheduled sendings and auto-replies.
FoxBox GUI features
- Read and write SMS
- Polls on incoming SMS texts (to perform contents analysis)
- Advanced phonebook management (groups, CSV imports, ...)
- SMS messages broadcasting
- Easy system configuration
- Integrated editor for custom scripts to process messages
- System logs and DBMS interface
Icinga GUI features
- Access to Icinga engine parameters
- Current status monitoring of hosts and services with maps and performance indices
- Step-by-step report creations
- Scheduling management
- SMS to/from email
- SMS to/from MySQL
- SMS to/from web script (PHP, ASP, JSP, etc)
- SMS to/from Microsoft Outlook
- SMS to/from Microsft Access
- SMS to/from Macromedia Flash animation
- SMS to/from desktop Widgets (MAC X OS, Windows, Linux)
- SMS to/from Postfix
For info or support call
+39 031 4030880
always available (24h/7d) just following instructions
The ones specific for this version:
- Realtime control over all the hosts and services of the core business
- Remote network devices monitoring, needing just a mobile phone to receive alerts when something goes wrong
- Devices management through a common SIM card
And some field common to other versions of this family:
- Mobile marketing campaigns
- Crew or fleet management, fastly exchanging informations with travelling workers
- Advanced SMS services, sending and receiving SMS from a web interface and/or mailbox
- Massive SMS campaigns to a distribution list (SMS letters), with statistics and surveys through real time reports
- News and feedback sendings
- SMS as input for a web order-processing system
- Corporate SMS, like requests of informations or reports receivable via SMS
Plus the basic services eventually offered as gateway:
- Needing of deliver incoming SMS to mailboxes to read them, to store them, to make some processing, and so on
- Needing of forward emails to a mobile phone via SMS to reach remote operators (maybe following some particular logic)
Icinga plugin repository
You can add more plugins downloading them from:
- Official Nagios website here;
- Kdev custom plugins here.
User manual is available for download here.