Gateway FoxBox LX800 is a compact and low cost hardware gateway to send and receive SMS or MMS (reception only) messages using a commercial SIM card.
Once put in your IT infrastructure with a small effort, it acts as a web server with a fully featured web interface to manage its messaging capabilities.
Moreover, Gateway FoxBox LX800 can also:
- Provide advanced tools, like time-scheduled sendings and auto-replies.
- Operate as a gateway, to integrate all the messaging channels available with mail servers, FTP clients, Sql servers, other applications (desktop or network), and so on.
- Work as a monitoring server with our official Nagios plugin (available for free here), using it as a dedicated system to collect all the alerts and instantaneously send them via SMS or email to contacts you defined in configuration.
- More generally, this device is perfectly suitable for every application that requires a fast and safe message flow management, in both the directions (incoming or outgoing).
FoxBox GUI features
- Read SMS/MMS and write SMS
- Polls on incoming SMS texts (to perform contents analysis)
- Advanced phonebook management (groups, CSV imports, ...)
- Advanced multi-user management (with personal queues)
- SMS messages broadcasting
- Easy system configuration
- Integrated editor for custom scripts to process messages
- System logs and DBMS interface
- SMS/MMS to/from email
- SMS/MMS to/from MySQL
- SMS/MMS to/from web script (PHP, ASP, JSP, etc)
- SMS/MMS to/from Microsoft Outlook
- SMS/MMS to/from Microsft Access
- SMS/MMS to/from Macromedia Flash animation
- SMS/MMS to/from desktop Widgets (MAC X OS, Windows, Linux)
- SMS/MMS to/from Postfix
For info or support call
+39 031 4030880
always available (24h/7d) just following instructions
Thanks to its features Gateway FoxBox LX800 is suitable for:
- Mobile marketing campaigns
- Crew or fleet management, fastly exchanging informations with travelling workers
- Radio or TV shows with live interaction with the audience through SMS and MMS
- Advanced SMS services, sending and receiving SMS from a web interface and/or mailbox
- Massive SMS campaigns to a distribution list (SMS letters), with statistics and surveys through real time reports
- News and feedback sendings
- SMS or MMS as input for a web order-processing system
- Corporate SMS, like requests of informations or reports receivable via SMS or MMS
- Creation of dynamic websites, populated with photos and comments coming from user's mobile phones without mobile phone configurations
- Collection of graphical contents with MMS management
Plus the services offered as gateway:
- Needing of deliver incoming SMS to mailboxes to read them, to store them, to make some processing, and so on
- Needing of forward emails to a mobile phone via SMS to reach remote operators (maybe following some particular logic)
And if you integrate Nagios Core you will have also:
- Realtime control over all the hosts and services of the core business
- Remote network devices monitoring, needing just a mobile phone to receive alerts when something goes wrong
- Devices management through a common SIM card
Nagios plugin repository
You can add more plugins downloading them from:
- Official Nagios website here;
- Kdev custom plugins here.
User manual is available for download here.