Multi16 FoxBox LX800 is a Linux-based server acting as the enabling technology for massive SMS campaigns using commercial SIM cards. Once put in your IT infrastructure, it acts as a web server providing a powerful web interface to manage the distinct messaging channels.
Moreover, this version can also:
- Provide advanced tools, like time-scheduled sendings and auto-replies.
- Operate as a gateway, to integrate all the messaging channels available with mail servers, FTP clients, Sql servers, other applications (desktop or network), and so on.
- Work as a monitoring server with our official Nagios plugin (available for free here), using it as a dedicated system to collect all the alerts and instantaneously send them via SMS or email to contacts you defined in configuration.
- More generally, this device is perfectly suitable for every application that requires a fast and safe message flow management, in both the directions (incoming or outgoing) exactly like other FoxBoxes, but with at least 16 channels instead of just one.
FoxBox GUI features
- Read and write SMS
- Polls on incoming SMS texts (to perform contents analysis)
- Advanced phonebook management (groups, CSV imports, ...)
- SMS messages broadcasting
- Easy system configuration
- Integrated editor for custom scripts to process messages
- System logs and DBMS interface
- SMS to/from email
- SMS to/from MySQL
- SMS to/from web script (PHP, ASP, JSP, etc)
- SMS to/from Microsoft Outlook
- SMS to/from Microsft Access
- SMS to/from Macromedia Flash animation
- SMS to/from desktop Widgets (MAC X OS, Windows, Linux)
- SMS to/from Postfix
For info or support call
+39 031 4030880
always available (24h/7d) just following instructions
Thanks to its features SMS/MMS Multi16 LX800 is suitable for:
- Mobile marketing campaigns
- Crew or fleet management, fastly exchanging informations with travelling workers
- Radio or TV shows with live interaction with the audience through SMS
- Advanced SMS services, sending and receiving SMS from a web interface and/or mailbox
- Massive SMS campaigns to a distribution list (SMS letters), with statistics and surveys through real time reports
- News and feedback sendings
- SMS as input for a web order-processing system
- Corporate SMS, like requests of informations or reports receivable via SMS
Plus the services offered as gateway:
- Needing of deliver incoming SMS to mailboxes to read them, to store them, to make some processing, and so on
- Needing of forward emails to a mobile phone via SMS to reach remote operators (maybe following some particular logic)
And if you integrate Nagios Core you will have also:
- Realtime control over all the hosts and services of the core business
- Remote network devices monitoring, needing just a mobile phone to receive alerts when something goes wrong
- Devices management through a common SIM card
Nagios plugin repository
You can add more plugins downloading them from:
- Official Nagios website here;
- Kdev custom plugins here.
User manual is available for download here.