There are no translations available
With MMS FoxBox, publishing photos received by MMS is really easy!
All you need is a normal SIM card MMS enabled. Configure the MMS FoxBox to receive messages from your operator following MMS CONFIGURATION.
Each time a MMS message is received, MMS FOXBOX will insert Message details inside the embedded SQLITE database. The db mms.sqlite is located into /mnt/flash/root/db and contains 2 tables:
Table Incoming fields are: [id, subject, fromnum, carboncopy, bcarboncopy, contenttype, timestdel, deliverydate, and messagesize].
Here's a brief explaination fo their meanings:
- id: the identification provided by the carrier and is unique and used as primary key
- subject: the subject of the MMS message
- fromnum: contains the sender number
- carboncopy: contains the number in CC to the MMS (usually NULL)
- bcarboncopy: as CC contains the BCC number (usually NULL)
- contenttype: type of MMS, usually application/vnd.wap.multipart.related
- timestdel: the timestamp of delivery
- messagesize: size of the MMS in KB
Table Media fileds are: [id, mtype, fromnum, ext, filename] where:
- id: the identification provided by the carrier and is unique and used as external key for Incoming to media 1:n relation.
- mtype: the mime type of the media (ex. application/smil, image/jpeg, image/gif or text/plain for the text of the message)
- fromnum: the number of the sender (useful for data check and abuse)
- ext: the extension of the file.jpg, .gif, .txt etc...
- filename: the filename of the media with full path (useful to switch storage for ex. USB key or external harddrive)
All media are saved in /mnt/flash/root/documents and vailable over webdav, FTP and SSH.
The online MMS gallery LIVE DEMO (http://demo.kdev.it/mms.php ) uses WEBDAV to publish the DB mms.sqite and all the media on this frontend webserver.
You can administer all databases by connecting to http://YOUR FOXBOX/sqladmin/index.php and executing custom queries, or create triggers dump data using SQLITE MANAGER.