External USB GSM/GPRS Modem device to directly connect to any FoxBox
The fast and easy way to add one more communication channel to your FoxBox, using a standard USB connection!
This is a small, rugged, Plug & Play wireless CPU, offering state-of-the-art GSM/GPRS connectivity for your FoxBox Machine.
Main product features
- Fully certified, Dual-band 900/1800 MHz connectivity;
- GPRS Class 10 capability;
- USB connections;
- SMA antenna interface;
- Small size and aluminum shell shock;
- Output power: Class4(2W@900MHz) / Class1(1W@1800/1900MHz);
- Temperature range: -20 °C - +55 °C (working) / 25 °C - +70 °C (storaging);
- Product size: 72×54×25mm (excluding connectors);
- Support "Open AT" open software platform.
The complete package of the USB Dual-band GSM/GPRS modem consist of:
- one USB modem;
- one USB extension cable;
- one SMA antenna;
- two holding bridles;