MultiSIM Tech Tiny Hardware SMS Gateway
A general purpose Linux server similar to the GT machine but really tiny, cost effective and with double SIM card slot!
It provides advanced SMS messaging services (either stand-alone or integrated with other applications), SMS to EMAIL or TCP/IP gateway features, monitoring solutions and much more (include custom developments, aided by our Support Team).
FOXBOX MINI BROCHURE FOXBOX MINI PRODUCT TOUR
Main hardware features
- 100% solid state hardware in just 120x80x23mm;
- ARM9 @ 400Mhz on Atmel AT91SAM9G25 SoC
- 256 MByte DDR2 RAM
- Double SIM card slot;
- Micro SD card slot;
- One Quad band internal modem (HSPA+/UMTS dual-band 900/2100 MHz. GSM/GPRS quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz);
- SMS communications using a common SIM card;
- One external Micro USB port for machine powering;
- One external USB ports, three front panel bright-white LEDs;
- One Gigabit LAN Ethernet ports for an higher reliability;
- High computational power with really low energy consumes;
- Noisless, thanks to its passive cooling system.
Main software features
- Linux Debian Voyage OS GNU/Linux;
- Apache2 embedded web server;
- Apache2 embedded web server with HTTPS SSL;
- SQLite embedded database server;
- Postfix embedded mail server;
- Fully featured Web Interface for device management;
- PlaySMS compatible and pre-installed pre-configured, with new multi-language user interface;
- All pages customizable with XSL and CSS;
- Multi-user interface and messaging;
- EMAILtoSMS and SMStoEMAIL gateway;
- Fully customizable software using PHP, Perl, C, Bash, ecc.;
- Expandable set of gateway functions;
- MYSQL client for database submissions;
- ODBC compliant, to easily access internal database;
Gateway FoxBox Mini is a compact and low cost hardware gateway to send and receive SMS messages using a commercial SIM card.
Once put in your IT infrastructure with a small effort, it acts as a web server with a fully featured web interface to manage its messaging capabilities.
Moreover, FoxBox Mini can also:
- Provide advanced tools, like time-scheduled sendings and auto-replies;
- Operate as a gateway, to integrate all the messaging channels available with mail servers, FTP clients, Sql servers, other applications (desktop or network), and so on;
- More generally, this device is perfectly suitable for every application that requires a fast and safe message flow management, in both the directions (incoming or outgoing).
FoxBox GUI features
- Complete SMS management through the new PlaySMS web interface;
- Read SMS and write SMS;
- Polls on incoming SMS texts (to perform contents analysis);
- Advanced phonebook management (groups, CSV imports, ecc.);
- Advanced multi-user management (with personal queues);
- SMS messages broadcasting;
- SMS quiz;
- SMS Templates;
- Delivery reports with csv export feature;
- Easy system configuration;
- Integrated editor for custom scripts to process messages;
- System logs and DBMS interface.
- SMS to/from email;
- SMS to/from MySQL;
- SMS to/from web script (PHP, ASP, JSP, ecc.);
- SMS to/from Microsoft Outlook;
- SMS to/from Microsft Access;
- SMS to/from Macromedia Flash animation;
- SMS to/from desktop Widgets (MAC X OS, Windows, Linux);
- SMS to/from Postfix.
Thanks to its features Gateway FoxBox Mini is suitable for:
- Mobile marketing campaigns (when allowed by local policy and rules of the MNO or MVNO and telecom regulation agencies);
- Crew or fleet management, fastly exchanging informations with travelling workers;
- Radio or TV shows with live interaction with the audience through SMS;
- Advanced SMS services, sending and receiving SMS from a web interface and/or mailbox;
- Massive SMS campaigns to a distribution list (SMS letters), with statistics and surveys through real time reports;
- News and feedback sendings;
- SMS as input for a web order-processing system;
- Corporate SMS, like requests of informations or reports receivable via SMS;
- Creation of dynamic websites, populated with photos and comments coming from user's mobile phones without mobile phone configurations;
Plus the services offered as gateway:
- Needing of deliver incoming SMS to mailboxes to read them, to store them, to make some processing, and so on;
- Needing of forward emails to a mobile phone via SMS to reach remote operators (maybe following some particular logic).